Yes, dental implants can replace an entire set of missing teeth. Many people who have lost all of their teeth are now using implants rather than dentures and are exceptionally happy with that choice. If you are looking for the best tooth replacement option, perhaps it is dental implants skokie il that is right for you.
Everyone knows that implants cost more than a full set of dentures, so why consider them when you’re pay more? As they say, you get what you pay for. Your smile is on the line and that is a risk that you shouldn’t be willing to forsake. Read below to learn five of the biggest reasons dental implants may be right for your needs.
1. Implants look and feel more like your natural teeth. It is important that you are confident in your smile, but it is not always easy to do when you’re worried that denture will fall out. Implants reduce that worry.
2. Unlike dentures, implants are not removed at night. Instead, they’re inserted into the jaw bone using a screw and stay in place. It is easier to eat and enjoy more confidence when implants are in place of the real teeth.
3. You are not limited on the activities you can do when implants are in place. Dentures may cause difficulty eating, going out to restaurants with friends or family, playing sports, and more. That is no longer a worry when implants are selected.
4. Implants last longer than dentures. Most dentures need to be replaced every five to six years. When cared for correctly, implants can last a lifetime. Besides, there are deals on full mouth replacement implants that may reduce the costs.
5. You deserve a beautiful smile. It keeps you happy and living life to the fullest. Implants provide the smile that you crave and deserve